lost.*

the lost soul.

+We|m|nG OnG
+18
+NaNyAnG PoLy
+PrOfIlE
+birthdays=27/02/1987.
Mail Me*

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License

+We|FeN
+ElIcIa
+AliF
+ChEnGDe
+MeIqI
+ChArLeNe
+JimMy
+HuIzHeN
+FeNgMiNg
+FeL|C|tY
+A.O.D
friend -date-

Likes
Music
Laptop
Sun,moon,stars
Scenery
Travelling
ME :)

I Desire
.....!Accept me!
Survive 2005

Feelin'
Get you mood from unkymoods.com

Hugs


*HUGS* TOTAL! give WeImInG more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


flashbacks.

June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 May 2006 November 2006



lost.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Together so long that things start to fade,
Like looking at love through a sun shade.
The beautiful balance that we once had
Is a distant memory that now makes me sad.
I know I can, I hope I can, I wish I could try,
Stop us both from living a lie.
Our love for each other sparks up here and there,
But the bliss we once had has vanished in thin air.
Closing our eyes, we dream of the past,
How can we know if this marriage will last.
I know I can, I hope I can, I wish I could see,
A long life together with a big family tree.
Remembering the arguing and all of the pain,
Like being in the highway…in the wrong lane.
We face each other, speaking but unheard,
I can’t see the future, my sight is too blurred.
Holding onto life, to you and to us,
Finally gives us much to discuss.


.lost.`@ 9:59 PM


Comments: Post a Comment