lost.*

the lost soul.

+We|m|nG OnG
+18
+NaNyAnG PoLy
+PrOfIlE
+birthdays=27/02/1987.
Mail Me*

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License

+We|FeN
+ElIcIa
+AliF
+ChEnGDe
+MeIqI
+ChArLeNe
+JimMy
+HuIzHeN
+FeNgMiNg
+FeL|C|tY
+A.O.D
friend -date-

Likes
Music
Laptop
Sun,moon,stars
Scenery
Travelling
ME :)

I Desire
.....!Accept me!
Survive 2005

Feelin'
Get you mood from unkymoods.com

Hugs


*HUGS* TOTAL! give WeImInG more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


flashbacks.

June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 May 2006 November 2006



lost.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

My FrIeNd,
thinking of you
todAY
feeling fortunate
that life
brought us together
and made us friends
our lives are not as simple
as they used to be,
and the times we get to be together,
are not as frequent as I'd like.
but some things never change
like the great feeling I get
everytime I think of something we've shared
or how glad I've always been
to have a friend like you,
a friend who is real
and honest and true


.lost.`@ 12:46 PM


Comments: Post a Comment