lost.*

the lost soul.

+We|m|nG OnG
+18
+NaNyAnG PoLy
+PrOfIlE
+birthdays=27/02/1987.
Mail Me*

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License

+We|FeN
+ElIcIa
+AliF
+ChEnGDe
+MeIqI
+ChArLeNe
+JimMy
+HuIzHeN
+FeNgMiNg
+FeL|C|tY
+A.O.D
friend -date-

Likes
Music
Laptop
Sun,moon,stars
Scenery
Travelling
ME :)

I Desire
.....!Accept me!
Survive 2005

Feelin'
Get you mood from unkymoods.com

Hugs


*HUGS* TOTAL! give WeImInG more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


flashbacks.

June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 May 2006 November 2006



lost.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I woke up one day feeling lonely
Thinking of how beautiful life can be
If only you were here with me
I could have stopped this misery.

Reminiscing the memories we've shared
Memories that cannot be compared
The laughters and moods we cared
The sweet songs we both heard.

I want to be at your side
I need you to hold me tight
But its impossible since you've left
One dreary April night.

For so many nights I cried in vain
Thinking I might go insane
Because I can hardly bear the pain
Knowing you won't come back to me again.

Foolishly dreaming that you're here with me
Thoughts of you have hurt me so deeply
But "I'll never cease from loving three"
Even you're now a passing memory.


.lost.`@ 10:15 PM


Comments: Post a Comment