lost.*

the lost soul.

+We|m|nG OnG
+18
+NaNyAnG PoLy
+PrOfIlE
+birthdays=27/02/1987.
Mail Me*

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License

+We|FeN
+ElIcIa
+AliF
+ChEnGDe
+MeIqI
+ChArLeNe
+JimMy
+HuIzHeN
+FeNgMiNg
+FeL|C|tY
+A.O.D
friend -date-

Likes
Music
Laptop
Sun,moon,stars
Scenery
Travelling
ME :)

I Desire
.....!Accept me!
Survive 2005

Feelin'
Get you mood from unkymoods.com

Hugs


*HUGS* TOTAL! give WeImInG more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


flashbacks.

June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 May 2006 November 2006



lost.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

There a saying that God
never gives us more burdens
than we can bear...and if that's true,
then God must think you're very very strong
because this surely hasn't been
an easy time for you.
I wish there was a way
I could shelter youfrom pain and happiness.
because if there was,
I would,
but all I can really do
is be there for you
and keep you in my prayers.
you are a child of God.
He made you.
He loves you
and He will not forsake you
that i know for sure
so hang on, keep your faith
and know that you are loved
because believe me
you most certainly are!


.lost.`@ 12:43 PM


Comments: Post a Comment